Friday, March 10, 2006

Communion With Ted

Ted Kennedy Catholic cartoon

Click cartoon for larger image. Largest.

This is a revision of the sketch posted yesterday morning, which I rediscovered in an older graph paper pad while searching for a blank sheet to draw on. It was only a sketch, so I threw two hours of detail at it during the day using some of the newer nifty drawing implements I recently purchased at our wonderful Wet Paint.

Take it as a commentary on the recent Catholic House Democrat's 'Statement of Principles.'

Been awfully busy (which includes finally printing and mailing those Pro-Life Blogs and other cartoons I've promised to people over the course of the past, oh, twenty years) so I haven't taken the time to scour my list of referrers for new posts and links.

Here, though, are acknowlegement of some of the un-profane-

Bay Ridge.net forum
Under J.C.
Quality Fishing forum
MAC Bigot
Ladeeni.net forum (Islamic)
Stuff I've Heard
Weather Underground forum
Twin Cities.com forum
Politically Incorrect
Rambling GOP Soccer Mom
Walter Dimmock
Truthseeker 24/7 works 365


No comments:

Post a Comment