Monday, December 14, 2009

Two SA NSFW Painting Requests

Details of two adult content painting requests from SA's Laissez's Faire subforum-



A new Orly Taitz Pancake Birther. This is my third Orly.



Barack Obama and Henry Paulson engage in a coordinated activity.

I'll usually paint a layer of oil over the top of rough acrylics such as these, but I thought these looked fine as they were and let them be.

Both of these paintings were done as favors for long-time supporters of my work on SA. They were also intended as drafts for a newer, more developed theme which I'll introduce in 2010.

I currently have a half dozen Christmas commissions in process at the same time which I should have completed in the next day. I'm planning on posting some newer paintings to Ebay soon afterwards at a non-auction fixed price, for anyone who would like to immediately pick up a quick present in time for Christmas. I also still have some time for a commission or two; I'm currently asking 100 for a custom 5 by 7 portrait.