Monday, August 16, 2010

Dan Lacey Art Prints - $20

All of my previous paintings as seen online are now available individually as 8 by 10 inch art prints on actual canvas. Each print is hand-signed and mailed in a sturdy mailer.
Prints are $20 each, which includes shipping. Please order each print separately.

art prints by dan laceyDaniel Tosh Barack Obama unicorn

I'm currently out of my double-sided Palin Pancakes /Barack Obama Nude On A Unicorn-Miracle On The Hudson art card, which I had been including with every print order. Your order now includes a complimentary refrigerator magnet featuring one of my previous paintings.  

Please describe the painting and if possible copy and paste the url of the original image in the text field.

Thanks!
Dan Lacey
http://www.faithmouse.com/
faithmouse (at) yahoo [.] com


Description of print or url