Saturday, November 20, 2010

Laughing George Bush Art Print

I've decided to make my Laughing George Bush painting from a few years ago available on Ebay as an art print.

laughing George W Bush art print

I print these images on 8 by 10 inch canvas, hand brush varnish, sign on the front with metallic ink and sign and personalize on the back. Each print includes a copy of my Palin Pancakes / Barack Obama Nude On A Unicorn art card, and is mailed in a flat foamboard mailer.

Laughing George Bush Print $20 - Ebay Buy-It-Now Item 


Here's two recent posts of the painting which I've discovered online-


Let's Laugh At Newcastle - Sunderland Message Board


Mistakes Were Made - Black Ops Forum


A year ago it would have been very difficult to find this posted anywhere, but now it seems to be making a resurgence.