Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pit Bull Patrick Comforted By Jesus Christ Painting

Fans of Patrick are welcome to click on the smaller painting to view a higher resolution image, which they can then use as a desktop image or to print via their home computers for personal use.

For fans of my artwork; a painting of discarded pit bull Patrick being comforted by Jesus Christ-

pit bull patrick and Jesus Christ

Pit Bull Patrick With Jesus Christ - Ebay Original Art Auction


I've also make the painting available as a $20 print on canvas for those who would like to bypass the five day auction for the original art-

Pit Bull Patrick With Jesus Christ Print - Ebay

4 comments:

  1. How beautiful. You have certainly captured Patrick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole-Niki3:01 PM

    Thank you for this beautiful painting of Patrick with Jesus. It is stunningly profound.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:59 AM

    :) u have a great heart lacey, thank u for your wonderful paintings

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the most beautiful paintings I have ever seen! Jesus rescued me and I rescue animals. Whenever my dogs are sick, the first thing I do is pray. I'm sure Jesus was holding Patrick in his arms when he was laying, near death, until his earthly rescuers came. <3 Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete