Monday, December 26, 2011

Two Cats With Pancakes

"The painting was a giant hit! Everyone loved it. I cannot believe how beautiful it is. Thank you for the magnets and prints as well. I absolutely LOVE the Paula Dean portrait!! I totally forgot to remind you to post to your blog but if it's not too much trouble, can you post it to your blog anyway? My 16 year old son wants to show his friends at school and the easiest way would be for him to forward your blog web address to his friends to let them see the masterpiece there." - Michaele

Unfortunately, I was so focused on getting the finished commission to Michaele in time for Christmas that I neglected to take a final photo. This is what the painting looked like in progress.  Imagine with additional color, detail, and whiskers-

cats with pancakes painting

No comments:

Post a Comment