Saturday, October 13, 2012

Justin Bieber Nude Painting, Now With Pancakes, Ebay Art Auction and Print Listing

A picture of Justin Bieber in the nude, now with the addition of delicious pancakes-

A picture of Justin Bieber in the nude but not really

Previously, my naked Beiber did not include pancakes. Now it does.

Justin Bieber Original Nude Painting...Now With Pancakes - Ebay Art Auction

For those beliebers who may like a few extra affordable copies of the original portrait to give to friends this upcoming holiday season, I've posted a $10 canvas print of the above, my naked Justin Bieber pancake painting-

Justin Bieber Naked $10 Canvas Art Print - Ebay


3 comments:

  1. Hi, can you please sell more of this picture, I wanna buy one so badly. This is my favorite picture and I wanna hang it in my room. I love your work, and i wanna buy this pic so much please email me blackthorn66@live.com
    I know i just said this but i really do love this pic and i wanna buy it so bad :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:45 PM

    your Bieber picture is beyond sexy love that little bit of hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to see it without the pancake

    ReplyDelete