Friday, November 02, 2012

Two New Male Nude Paintings

After a break of a month or two, a return to male nude painting.  As with all of my male nudes art images, I am the model. To make these images family friendly I have cropped off the bits that help to create actual families.

A painting of a male nude getting up -

male nude naked art paintings

My face looks pretty thick in this painting, but I liked the way it was painted so I just let it be.

Male Nude Art Painting - Ebay Art Auction

A painting of a male nude getting down, but just on the carpet -

male nude naked art paintings

Male Nude Getting Down Painting - Ebay Art Auction

I've always felt that my self naked canvases are my best paintings. Which makes my male nude art with pancakes the very, very best.


No comments:

Post a Comment