Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Stop The ACLU / Easter Sunday, Revised

Jesus enters Jerusalem
Click cartoon to view larger image. Largest.
A revised version of the most recent Stop The ACLU cartoon. I think this works much better tonally than the previous version.
I've been working as well on a second version of the Portal Of Awful cartoon from a few days go. Answering emails and haloscan comments caused me to consider the image too long, which led to an idea for a nifty second version of Christ on the cross, one which I don't believe I've ever seen before. To spare the feelings of the goons at SA, I'm just going to leave their name out of this one, and confine the cartoon to this site alone.
Jesus enters Jerusalem
Logo sketch for Ray at Stella Borealis, otherwise known as Northern Catholic Roundtable. That's Faithmouses' and Blackbear's son Solomon carrying the monstrance, which will double here as the 'Star of the North'.

No comments:

Post a Comment