Thursday, August 16, 2007

Faith's Choice

Alan Keyes For President

Click above to view larger image. Largest.




Only three cartoons posted since last Sunday (four if you count Saturday's Archbishop Nein) so I'm one or two behind schedule, not bad considering that all of these cartoons are somewhat detailed. I'll try to catch up to speed in the next day or three with a few quicker posts.

Been reading Thomas Sowell's Conflict of Visions, and also listening to Father Robert Altier's Fundamentals of Catholicism series via Catholic Audio while I sit at the computer hammering away at cartoons. House got hit by a small tree during the last weather blast, but the real damage happened during a hailstorm on Highway 13; my car looks like Al Capone gunned it down with hundreds of rubber bullets.

Have a pretty good idea for a toon having to do with that priest from the Netherlands who believes we should refer to God as Allah, incorportating the character of van der Smut from Goldmember. I'll finish and post that soon, or perhaps common sense will take over and I won't. Or, perhaps I will. Let's find out together.

Black Faith, from a new Famila Feliz cartoon, in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment