Monday, August 03, 2009

This And That

Four paintings in progress-

four paintings in progress

From upper right: A 70's 'Sears' style family portrait commission, a portrait of Michael Jackson which I'll put up for auction on Ebay, a commission of Buddy Christ with a pancake over His head, and a a portrait of John Ritter, also by commission. Currently I'm asking 75 to 125 for a 5 by 7 inch portrait, with or without pancake, depending upon the complexity of the painting.

unicorn painting in progress

I put aside yesterday's unicorn painting and decided to work on a previous unicorn painting instead. I bought some expensive high opacity lead white paint yesterday, and was curious to see how well it would cover darker underpainting. Well worth the price.

The blogpost of my Comedy Central painting at Tosh.0 is closing in on 900 comments.

One of my favorite painters is Chib.