Sunday, September 18, 2005

Everybody's talking at me, and Terry Schindler Schiavo


Larger version.

A longtime fan of faithmouse has been inspired to create his own socio-political Christian toon, which I'll plug on both sites in a day or two. I think he's off to a grand start.

Did someone say links?

Much appreciated observations by Veronica Nichols can be found in her Inadvertent Masterpiece post at Aldalhia and also by Alex at Blog On The Run.

I intended to update the illustration but now I suppose I shouldn't touch it. All I can say is that it's partly about my own father and that I'm sorry I didn't make it more obvious that the veteran is blind.


The 522 offers this recent comment on the cartoon-

If you're keeping score at home, Faithmouse is an interesting and thought provoking Christian political cartoon ... I've used the cartoonist's work before on this blog ...

I'm saying a St. Michael the Archangel for highschooler Craig at Craig's Crazy Life and posting his very nice link from last Monday. Sirc-Valence at ForewardUSA posted last week's Inri Katrina toon under an agreed Amen. Amy Wellborn at Open Book gave me a plug I overlooked last month-thanks Amy!

No comments:

Post a Comment