Sunday, November 13, 2005

ACLU Flashlight


This toon may appear today on the Sunday Funnies post at Stop The ACLU. I think.

I've rethought the A Distant Thunder toon which I previewed Saturday, so the completed toon won't be posted until Tuesday. I have a completely different illustration in progress, which came to me after I asked God to put a better idea in my head, which He did. My head is empty much of the time so it's not as if He was in danger of knocking anything over.

Discovered the hub for the Minnesota Organization of Blogs, which is either new or something I should have known existed. Stumbled across a much appreciated hearty plug for faithmouse on Wired For Faith. Someone at an unknown thread on DeafMadness posted a recent Neverborn toon. Very nice of you, whoever you are. Recent post also at Jesus Christ Forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment