Wednesday, February 06, 2008

It's A Super Tuesday Cartoon!

#1 Google search result with a bullet!

Super Tuesday election results: don't forget to vote!

A Super Tuesday cartoon. Click above for larger image. Super-duperist.

An explanation of why conservatives turned out for Tuesday's election in much lower numbers than moderates and liberals; they simply forgot what day it was.

California has just very expediently rolled in for both Hillary and John McCain, so except for the window trimming I guess that just about wraps up the mystery from now until November. Professional conservatives such as Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter have a choice to either get behind the Republican nominee or continue to rail against both, but I imagine they'll stick to the latter as having two targets may prove twice as profitable for their respective brands than one. Beware of pundits with marketshare claiming philosophical integrity.

Like Timothy A. Bear, I also didn't possess the enthusiasm to make certain I knew what day it was. While I certainly dislike the Clintons, the situation as it now stands requires maintaining that dislike for the next nine months while learning to appreciate the subtler, non-traitorous qualities of John McCain. Supporting McCain has become a duty; unless between now and then my cartoon becomes syndicated and I can afford to farticate from high above it all regarding The Way It Should Have Been.

John Pepe LePew McCain
Click above to view larger image. Largest.


Can I go home now?

Super Tuesday redefines what 'winning' means - Chicago Tribune