Friday, May 08, 2009

Two Male Nudes, And I'm Back

There's a dearth of interesting but tasteful male nude paintings out there, so I thought I would create a few.  

male nude artist works in his studio

An oil portrait of a male nude artist working in his studio.

Male Nude Artist In His Studio- Ebay Art Auction

male nude looks in the refridgerator

An oil portrait of a male nude staring into the refridgerator.  I had to resist the urge to fill it with pancakes.

Male Nude Looks In The Fridge- Ebay Art Auction

A page of nude male art.

Two males nudes, representing a double disappointment.  Me at work again in a warm, familar place, and not knowing what I want in a cold one.

Yes, I'm back.  I expected more publicity this week for my 'Painter Of Pancakes' blog, but it didn't come through as promised.  I'm disappointed; let's move on.

Looking at my stats, everyone is still over here poking around, so it seem silly to hang out in an empty room. So, here we are again.  At least it motivated me to put together a decent 'about' page.

The downside of most of this activity is that I've fallen behind on a number of commissions requested by long-time fans, so my apologies.  I could also use some additional work, so this is a great time to order your Christmas portraits.  I'm knocked my prices back to what they were before my anticipated success, which is $50 for a 4 by 6, $75 for a 5 by 7 and $100 for an 8 by 10. Think about how busy you'll be in November.