Friday, October 31, 2008

Neverborn Election Cartoon / Vote Life Number One On November 4

Neverborn from the Faithmouse cartoon asks you to please vote Pro-Life on November 4th

Neverborn votes Life #1 on November 4th.

Click here for a larger version of this Neverborn Pro-Life election cartoon.

Please feel free to copy and post this cartoon to blogs or forums.

Neverborn Pro Life Election Cartoon - Pro Life Blogs

Recent posts of my paintings and cartoons backtracked from referrer stats- booty with blueberry pancake Barack Obama cartoon "I painted that. It only took me 115 hours. Also, my name is Lacey." Heath Ledger Joker painting Oolong Oolong "I didn't see your post pre-edit, but that painting is priceless!" Obama Muppet Obama unicorn i like turtles i like turtles Taint Fetus McCain cartoon Taint Fetus McCain cartoon dramatic prarie dog Barack Omuppet Taint Fetus McCain cartoon