Friday, October 24, 2008

USA Pancake

Iceland Prime Minister Geir Haarde pancake art Lacey

An oil painting of the United States as a big pancake. If I paint this again I think I'll add Canada as a huge slab of bacon.

USA Pancake - Ebay Art Auction

Thanks to ESPN The Magazine for making my Josh Howard painting point#9 in their recent story on the Dallas Mavericks-

Thanks as well to The Estlers for the recent post which includes 11 recent pancake paintings-

A few recent posts of paintings and cartoons culled from my referrer stats- Cindy McCain Heath Ledger Neverborn / Obama cartoon Heath Ledger John McPancake;f=17;t=000533 Putin 'swirl' painting McPancake Oolong pancake arabian horse Heath Ledger prairie dog 'mormons' cartoon Britney Spears 'no underwear!' cartoon Neverborn 'bad ass for life' cartoon John McPancake Obama unicorn McPancake McPancake Neverborn 'Please Be My Valentine' cartoon a recent baby painting dramatic prarie dog Obama 'waffle' cartoon Barack Obama painting John McCain 'Abba' cartoon 'a political cartoon' Barack Obama painting Knut the polar bear painting IBM z10 server with pancake Oolong starry night unicorns Obama painting