Thursday, May 24, 2012

Citizens Concerned About Their Breakfast / Only You Can Stop Pancakes And Waffles From Getting Gay Married Change.org Petition Ebay Art Auction

This is an auction on Ebay of the original artwork I painted to promote my Citizens Concerned About Their Breakfast / Only You Can Prevent Pancakes And Waffles From Getting Gay Married Change.org petition.

The original artwork-

only you can stop pancakes and waffles from getting gay married original art

Just Say No To Waffle Pancake Gay Marriage -Ebay Art Auction

The promotional artwork which utilizes the above art-
only you can stop pancakes and waffles from getting gay married
I think it turned out swell.

You can sign the actual petition here.  The drive is also proceeding swelly, with only 299,999,998 signatures needed to reach our goal.  I say 'our' because preventing waffle-pancake matrimony and the resultant destruction it would havoc upon the culture isn't really my responsibility; its yours as well.


1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious. I like your paintings!

    ReplyDelete