Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Trololo Zombie Painting / Eduard Khil Critically Ill

A zombie painting I did last year of the Trololo man Eduard Khil, who I am sad to say is critically ill in a Russian hospital following a stroke-

Trololo zombie painting

From what I understand, Eduard was honored but also irritated by the renewed attention he had garnered via his online celebrity, as he suspected he was actually being laughed at as much as enjoyed.  Well, that's unfortunate.  Many excellent actors have progressed to careers as comedians, and Mr Khil's unintended success I think was comparable.

I gave this painting to a fan as a gift last year. Happy to repost this today as a $20 ebay print, which also included free shipping and a complimentary refrigerator magnet featuring the same image-

Trololo Zombie Guy Print With Matching Refrigerator Magnet - Ebay



No comments:

Post a Comment