Monday, March 12, 2018

Dr. Now Nowzaradan My 600 Pound Life Disapproving Pancake Glare Painting


Dr Now Nowzaradan My 600 Pound Life Pancake Portrait Painting

My portrait of  Dr. Now Nowzaradan of the TLC program My 600 Pound Life glaring at a delicious stack of pancakes.

The US cable television program is now in its sixth season. My wife is addicted to this show. By osmosis I have become familiar with his Houston clinic, the dreaded corner scale that the principles are frightened of and the small consulting room with two chairs.

Dr. Now actually has a little less hair in his part than I've given him here. He deserves it.

Via my Instagram post the image has started to appear here and there.   Pictarum, for example.

The original painting has been sold, but canvas prints, which I make personally in my studio, are available on my Etsy. The smaller 8 1/2 by 11 inch print is listed below, but there is also a larger 12 by 16 inch print. They are 20 and 40 respectively.  Motivational kitchen art.

Dr. Now 600 lb Life Art - Etsy



No comments:

Post a Comment