Sunday, November 16, 2008

Faithmouse / God Loves You...Wanna Make Something Of It?

Christian cartoon, God loves you

Faithmouse says "God loves you...wanna make something of it?"

New followers of my pancake art may be unaware that I'm also known for creating an online cartoon called Faithmouse. I don't draw the cartoon very often anymore; too busy with pancakes.

I have an idea to revive Faithmouse as a daily one panel cartoon, so I'm going to give it a go for awhile and see what happens. Instead of producing very elaborate constructions, I'm drawing these cartoons on 4 by 6 inch cards and offering each original cartoon for bid on Ebay. If I can make at least a few dollars on each cartoon, enough so that the original Faithmouse won't be inspired to throw away my drawing pens, I will inspired to continue.

So, there you go.

Faithmouse Cartoon / God Loves You - Ebay Art Auction