Thursday, August 25, 2005

THE PUNISHMENT OF PAT ROBERTSON



The news oriented 700 Club currently garners 1 million viewers a day and growing, and yet I've never seen this figure compared against the nightly news numbers for the major, secular networks-but they should be. The 700 Club audience rightly belongs to the major networks, but they've long decided to abdicate this part of their traditional base audience. Taking hard shots at Pat Robertson, as wrong as he certainly is for his recent pro-assassination commentary, is a no lose situation. Considering the insanity coming out of the mouth of their created darling The Peace Mom, it's been a welcome diversion for the MSM.

I've spent more time than I intended on this toon, so the finished version of Tuesday's toon is delayed. The good news is that I have a great headstart on my Garrison Squealer/Grunt Noir toon planned for Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment