Monday, April 24, 2006

A New Faithmouse

I've deleted the previous announcement here about ending faithmouse. For those who read it and left positive comments, thank you.

You've changed my mind.

I've decided to start a new web site called Lines Of Duty, which will be devoted to memorial portraits of fallen police officers, firefighters, soldiers, etc.

I've also decided to start a new, apolitical version of faithmouse.

For those who left comments regarding my 'A Sincere Proposal' post, thank you as well. For those who were in favor of a more liberal version of faithmouse, I believe you'll enjoy the new cartoon.

A few years ago I drew and donated cartoons to a charity in Brazil called 'Familia Feliz', which translates in Portuguese as 'Happy Family.' Familia Feliz printed these cartoons on T-Shirts, postcards, etc. Here's one of those cartoons-



I'll return to producing these cartoons as well, weaving them now and then into the storyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment