Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Repomancer's Cartoon

prayers for Repomancer's liver transplant cartoon

Completed toon. Click above for larger image. Largest.



prayers for Repomancer's liver transplant cartoon

Click above for larger image. Largest.

Latest version, in progress.

Click above for larger image.

I recieved the following request from committed Christian and active Marine Sedna-

Could you make a prayer request cartoon for Repomancer? He's a regular at the Portal of Evil, and he's hanging on to days so he can get a much-needed transplant. He's been a helluva brave soul about it too, he's a good-natured guy, and I'll be praying for him myself tonight. I know this sounds like an odd request, but the guy really is battling it out, and I think that any sort of support we can give him can help. I hate to burden you with this request, but you have a decent audience. He's currently fifth on the waiting list, and he's being a very brave soul about the thing. The fellows at PoE are being very supportive of him, and it's that quality of people that makes me enjoy that forum.

Repomancer's User Forum - Portal Of Evil

No comments:

Post a Comment